Craigslist Real Estate Marketing Tips
Real Estate classified websites plays a major source in connecting sellers and buyers and traditional mode of real estate selling undergoes a transformation. Out of all these real estate listing platform Craigslist was one of the first website to let people enlist their properties. With 50 billion page views per month and 100 million classified posting per week Craigslist servers as a selling and marketing platform to many small, medium scale businesses including real estate all over the world. Here are few Craigslist Real Estate Marketing Tips.
Reasons for using Craigslist as a Real Estate Marketing Platform
- Craigslist is a free and a reliable source of real estate leads for an experience real estate professional.
- Craigslist is one of the biggest sites in America and one of the most searched sites for real estate listings.
- Its local area penetration makes this website a favorite one among real estate agents and property sellers.
- Craigslist receives 10 million unique visitors every day.
- Craigslist real estate mobile usage is use, with approx 17% mobile searches are property searches.
- Craigslist receives more than 20 million visitors every month
Craigslist is a huge website and millions of people visits this website on regular basis for selling and buying anything in this world which also includes Real Estate property, rentals etc. Being a Real Estate agent using Craigslist as an important marketing tool can improve your business stats. Craigslist is the marketing channel which can really gives you a regular inflow of real estate buyers and sellers. Geo location based listing and huge local penetration truly makes this website a perfect tool for Real Estate marketing.
Learn how you can create a perfect real estate ad on Craigslist.